Website Boys & Girls Club of Brookings
The Program Director is responsible for implementing the 5 key elements of positive youth development: fun, safety, recognition, opportunities & expectations and supportive relationships in their daily interactions with youth, their staffs’ daily interactions with youth as well as their staff’s hourly program plans and impact programs. The Program Director is expected to uphold the Club values inside and outside of the Club as well as hold all Brookings Unit staff accountable for upholding the Club values. The Club values include teamwork, impact driven, excellence & good character.
- Directly supervising the Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator & the 1st-5th grade Program Coordinators
- Responsible for the creation & upkeep of the monthly staff schedule
- Build relationships with parents of the organization through parent orientation, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Responsible for assisting with all special events at the Club
- Handle all major discipline and guidance challenges that arise at the Club with members
- Responsible for budget tracking in all priority outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with youth of ages Preschool-12th grade
- Management experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com