Part-Time Park Maintenance
Part-time, non-benefited position working various work schedules to include holidays and weekends for some of the operations. High priority placed on dependability, responsibility and ability to interact well with the public in a workplace setting. Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Minimum age of 18 years by first day of employment.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a valid SD driver’s license with acceptable driving record; CDL required for some positions.
- Clean criminal record check is mandatory.
- Relevant education or prior experience in golf course or park maintenance, park management, horticulture or forestry desirable for some positions.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow regulations and safety guidelines.
- Good oral communication skills.
To apply: Visit www.cityofbrookings.org for a listing of open positions and completion of on-line application. AA/EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.