Ice Arena Supervisor(s)
Status: Part-time non-benefited
Department: Recreation Dept.
Opening date: May 5, 2016
Closing date: Open Until Filled
Range of Pay: $9.25 – $11.00 depending on qualifications and duties
Brief Description of Position/Job Requirements: Duties may include promoting and presenting open skate programs, selling and servicing rental equipment, operating ice resurfacer equipment, and clean to ensure an orderly and safe facility. Work various part-time shifts after school, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must be dependable, responsible, and have good interpersonal/oral communication skills with ability to relate to children as well as adults. Must be able to pass criminal background check.
VARIOUS MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
1. Education, experience, knowledge and/or interest in the Park, Recreation and Forestry program(s) applying for required.
2. Interpersonal relationship skills and ability to relate to students, parents, and staff using tact, courtesy, particularly with respect to students.
3. Administer open skate programs.
4. Facilitate and service equipment rentals.
5. Knowledge of and ability to follow regulations and safety guidelines.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
7. Money handling experience is helpful.
To apply: Applications are available online at www.cityofbrookings.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.