Website Counterpart, Inc
A steadily growing company who is always seeking hardworking and talented individuals to join our team.
POSITION SUMMARY –Tends to machines in the fabrication department such as insertion, shears, brakes presses, folding machine, lasers and punches, that cut, shape, and bend metal by performing the following duties:
A. POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Accurately record time spent on job tasks, training, and meetings through the company’s software MIETrak.
2. Read and interpret blue prints, work instructions, locations of cutting lines, dimensions, tolerances and material requirements to complete the job task according to the product specifications.
3. Follow written and verbal instructions.
4. Adhere to all of Counterpart’s policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
5. Display flexibility to work in other departments and overtime as necessary to assist the company in meeting production goals.
6. Measure and examine completed work to verify conformance to specifications using micrometers, gauges, calipers, or rulers.
7. Manually load sheet metal in machine.
8. Start machines, monitor their operations, and record the operational data.
9. Install and align specified punches and dies
10. Ability to read a tape measure
11. Observes the machine operation to detect machine malfunction and work defects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com