Website Counterpart, Inc
A steadily growing company who is always seeking hardworking and talented individuals to join our team.
The right person will manage the corporate functions of Finance and Accounting. Responsible for overall corporate financial planning, analysis and reporting, both to assure control of Corporate assets as well as to provide the financial tools and analysis to ensure growth and profitability. Responsible for Corporate financing and risk management functions.
- Analyzes and interprets financial information on the company’s performance, including long term trends. Makes recommendations concerning management decisions, resource allocation and business operations to improve company financial performance.
- Determines company requirements for financial planning, control, and reporting systems to support continuous improvement in business operations.
- Responsible for Accounting Department functions of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Cost, General Accounting and ERP database coordination, managed directly by the department management, but with substantial direct involvement.
- Oversees the annual budgeting process as well as ongoing P&L, cash and capital requirements forecasts.
- Develops financing alternatives and determines most advantageous financing methods.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with banks and financial institutions and leads in the arrangement and negotiation of company financing.
- Develops appropriate cost and financial organization. Establishes objectives and assures cost and financial personnel are qualified and empowered to meet the objectives.
- Coordinates outside financial (e.g.. audit and tax) and legal services required by the company in its business activities.
- Manages the company’s risk management programs to safeguard company assets, assures property and liability risks are properly insured and legal/contractual relationships do not leave the company with undue risk.
- Insures that all personnel in his/her organization have been trained in the content and understand the basic meaning of the Company’s finance policy and objectives. Insures that leaders in his/her organization have received in depth training and understand the finance objective and policy.
- Incumbent may be required to perform related duties not specifically listed above.
Minimum Qualifications :
8 years performing the major elements of job responsibilities, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Bachelors degree in Accounting, MBA and/or CPA certification, preferred.
GAAP, Computer Operations, cost analysis, ability to participate on top management team and able to develop the full potential of employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org