Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
The Commercial engineering division needs product analysts to assist the product managers with many product management responsibilities including working with and supporting sales engineering purchasing project management inventory and manufacturing.
Position located in Brookings, South Dakota. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a full-time student. Ideal candidate should be available to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during the academic year and at least 20 hours per week during the summer.
- Request run manage and analyze reports using internal programs such as reporting services Glovia, Pipeline, Excel, or other.
- Develop and maintain standard dashboard reports that will show historical product trends such as failures, orders, win/loss, custom quotes, etc. These would likely be run monthly.
- Manage part number/shop drawing requests from sales.
- Assist product managers and other business analysts in finding needed data.
- Assist in SOP activities such as maintaining the spreadsheets and print outs.
- Analyze and correct assembly packet costs and codes.
- Assist in maintaining Pipeline and Concept (quoting tools) items and entry.
- Assist in product launch activities such as quoting, tools, spec sheets, costing, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in math, engineering, or other analytical degree and in their sophomore, junior, or senior year of school. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered. Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Proficient in Excel and some programming experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sales engineering and manufacturing process and procedures preferred.
- Experience with Daktronics products is preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills good organizational skills and self-motivation are required.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Background check may be conducted.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-daktronics.icims.com.