2016-2275 Full Time Day Shift
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Our Personnel department supports Daktronics employees in 45 states and 14 countries worldwide. Our mission is to enable Daktronics success through people, for long-term mutual prosperity. We focus on developing employees and supervisors, recruiting, hiring, training, employee community, HR, compensation, benefits, leaves, and payroll.
This position is an expansion of our global benefits team.
What would I do?
You will be responsible for benefits administration for our US domestic employees as well as our international employees. This position will challenge you to solve problems and work through unique situations on a daily basis. You will be responsible to handle escalated issues from our benefits support team. The primary areas of responsibility are:
Stock plan equity
Disability (short term and long term)
Voluntary benefits (Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, EAP)
Paid time off/Holiday
Business travel accident coverage
Overall compliance management (For example: HIPAA, ERISA, ACA, Non-Discrimination testing)
You will be responsible for ongoing evaluation to ensure Daktronics is offering competitive benefits, by researching benefits trends in the marketplace and surveying employees. You’ll be expected to stay current with benefits compliance legislation.
You will be responsible to proactively develop communication, education sessions and on-campus events to ensure employees know about Daktronics available benefits and understand how to fully utilize their chosen benefits.
It will also be important for you to build strong relationships with our benefits providers, Daktronics supervisors and HR in order to fully leverage yourself as an advocate for benefits that our employees value.
Daktronics is a lean organization focused on continuous improvement. To align with that culture, you will be expected to identify, research and lead special projects that help us to manage costs, improve and streamline our processes and enhance the employee experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is required with a preferred focus in human resources, business or law.
- Previous experience related to benefits administration (domestic and international) and/or previous Daktronics experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas listed below:
- Research methods and analytical capabilities
- Decision making, negotiating, and positively influencing
- Supervision or leadership
- Developing written communications
- Strong interpersonal skills showing collaboration with others and building effective relationships
- Strong organizational skills where you’ve managed multiple and changing priorities with accuracy
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Commitment to following policies and procedures and maintaining confidentiality
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. HRIS knowledge/skills preferred.
- Fluent in English; written and verbal.
- Background will be checked
- Daktronics does not renew, extend or sponsor immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-daktronics.icims.com.