Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
1. Effectively accurately and safely perform shipping duties
1.1 Preparation of documents for domestic and international shipments to include Bill of Ladings Packing list commercial invoices certificate of origin and others.
1.2 Preparation of documents and shipment of hazardous product.
1.3 Shipment preparation including pulling parts packaging and recording information required.
1.4 Load trucks by safely operating forklift and pushing positioning boxes crates.
1.5 Complete and pass the crane and forklift certification
2. Assist with damage freight shipments customer relations concerning shipments expedited shipments shipping reports and rate quotes.
3. Other shipments including demo equipment returns from purchasing department requests and others.
4. Accurately perform shipping inventory duties to include issue and commit parts.
5. Communicate with project manager accounting sales manager manufacturing departments customer service and Plant leaders to verify authorization to ship prior to shipment and other related issues for shipments.
6. Effectively plan and organize shipments for the week. Be able to communicate this plan to Plant and BU leadership.
7. Must be flexible and able to change priorities when asked or needed to meet ship dates.
8. Assist department in cleanup of workspace.
9. Become knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
10. Regularly and reliably work the scheduled hours. Ability to work overtime when workload requires. 11.Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Previous experience in receiving warehouse inventory or materials management preferred. The understanding of materials flow in a manufacturing environment also preferred.
3. Computer skills Glovia UPS Maxiship System Word Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
4. Good math skills and ability to accurately record number sequences
5. Ability to travel via ground and air. Valid drivers license and good driving record. Motor records will be verified.
6. Good communication skills. Fluent in English verbal and written.
7. Ability to work on own and be a self-starter.
8. Physical requirements include the ability to
8.1. distinguish and identify wire and paint colors
8.2. read fine print with or without the use of corrective lenses
8.3. work with odors (solder/paint/solvent/manufacturing odor)
8.4. lift and carry heavy (up to 50 lbs) and or awkward items
8.5. stand or sit for the full shift and have full range of motion (including but not limited to bending and lifting) required to perform the job functions
8.6. maintain steady hand eye coordination
8.7.reach in all directions and in potentially awkward positions
9. Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area in accordance with Daktronics Safety Policy and OSHA standards. Items may include the following safety glasses safety shoes boots hearing protection electrostatic discharge wear and others as determined necessary by Daktronics Risk and Safety Department
10. Daktronics experience preferred.
11. Background check will be conducted.
12. Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-daktronics.icims.com.