Website Fishback Financial Corporation
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person is responsible for the daily monitoring of the Fishback Financial Corporation (FFC) Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program. This person works closely with the appointed BSA Officers and Liaisons within the FFC charters regarding all aspects of compliance with the BSA, AML requirements, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, Regulation GG, and the FACT Act (Identity Theft – Red Flag Program).
QUALIFICATIONS: This individual should have a bachelor’s degree and five years of bank BSA/AML-related experience or the equivalent. This person must have at least one BSA/AML certification from a bank trade association. This person should have knowledge of all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance documents as they pertain to BSA. This person should have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an above average knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. This person will need to work independently or as a team member in an environment requiring constant multitasking and reprioritization, and utilize effective decision-making skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with the BSA, AML requirements, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, Regulation GG, and FACT Act for FFC. Implement enhancements and changes to FFC policies and procedures related to these programs as needed.
- Provide support to BSA Officers and Liaisons by responding to questions, researching issues, and collaborating to determine a resolution. Conduct quarterly meetings for BSA Officers and Liaisons to ensure designees are trained and informed of regulatory changes.
- Perform fraud and BSA/AML suspicious activity investigations throughout FFC utilizing internal reports, referrals from various internal sources, Internet research, and information from external contacts.
- Work closely with auditors and examiners during BSA audits and examinations. Provide feedback and guidance to BSA Officers and Liaisons on issues identified by internal and external audits and examinations to ensure corrective action is completed.
- Provide BSA reporting and metrics to the various committees and Boards of Directors within FFC.
- Represent Corporate Risk Management on standing and ad-hoc groups, project teams, and committees, as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide support and backup for all fraud functions.
- Provide backup to supervisor as needed to address AML/BSA issues.
- Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.