Website Fishback Financial Corporation
OVERALL FUNCTION: This person will oversee the FFC Benefit Package for all staff. Responsible for supervising the administration of employee benefits programs, including ensuring compliance and implementation of benefit programs which meet the needs of the corporation.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have a bachelor’s degree, plus three years of previous related work experience, or the equivalent. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism, along with above average written and communication skills. Excellent customer service skills are required, as is a proven record in dealing with highly confidential information. Particular emphasis is placed on an aptitude for detail and analytical skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
1. Responsible for the evaluation of programs through research, surveys and analysis of trends and regulation, ensuring plans are current, competitive, legal and strategically consistent.
2. Administer and provide oversight of the various employee benefit programs such as, but not limited to, group health, dental, vision and life insurance, long term disability, EAP, AFLAC and flexible spending.
3. Provide excellent customer service for staff as it relates to benefit inquiries. Ensure employee understanding of benefit programs through communication and interpretation of programs. Refer difficult or complex situations to the Director of Human Resources and HR Manager.
4. Process monthly billings from insurance providers, ensuring accuracy. Resolve any type of discrepancies.
5. Conduct all benefit enrollment sessions to ensure all new staff are educated on the various benefits. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers, ensuring accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
6. Administer the Family and Medical Leave Act for employees, including sending out required paperwork, tracking time and ensuring compliance with this federal regulation.
7. Facilitate workers’ compensation claims to the insurance company and keep the Director of HR and HR Manager informed of pending claims.
8. Direct the organization’s Healthy Way Initiative, set the yearly budget, implementing programs and campaigns, measuring effectiveness and providing ongoing ideas to involve all staff to promote and encourage wellness. Motivate, lead and delegate to the Healthy Way Committee members.
9. Serve as back-up to Payroll Administrator.
10. Attend meetings, read literature and generally keep informed of current regulations, best practices and trends.
11. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankeasy.com.