What are you looking for in your next great opportunity?
Looking for your next opportunity? Manpower has current opportunities in Brookings, SD that offer both growth and great pay! Come work for us at one of Brookings largest and most reputable manufacturing facilities and learn valuable skills to further your career.
If you don’t have previous experience in the manufacturing industry, that’s not a problem! We are interested in speaking with you! This is an entry level position, if you have the attitude we have the training. Some of our best workers have come from industries outside of production/manufacturing!
- You will assist a machine operator in loading and changing products and help visually inspect product for quality once it is finished. You will help assembly cartons and push cartons through the taper and then transfer finished product from machine to carton. Once finished, cartons will be transferred to pallet and help get it ready for shipment.
- Communicate with teammates about the status of current project
- Computer experience is required; employee will be helping to produce shipping labels and reports via computer.
What can you bring to the table?
- Your education! If you have a high school diploma or GED this is a great opportunity for you to shine and show off your skills!
- Your positive work ethic and attitude! If you are a hard worker and have a positive attitude, then this is a great fit.
- Your ability to pass pre-employment tests and complete a background check and drug screen
- Your ability to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime.
- Your ability to lift, carry, as well as push and pull up to 50 pounds without assistance. Put your strength to good use!
- Be able to stand for the duration of your shift which can be 8, 10 or 12 hours dependent upon the area in which you are assigned.
- Other physical demands may include occasionally bending or stooping, squatting or crawling, reaching above shoulder lever and kneeling. Simple and firm grasping in repetitive movements as well as fine manipulating of the hands.
- This position requires frequent use of neck in the static position as well as frequent flexing and rotating.
- Some areas may contain the potential for dust
How do you spell Success?
S – Steady pay checks from a company that is the leader in workforce solutions. We pay weekly! We also offer a sign on bonus: $250.00 after 90 days and an additional $250.00 after 6 months!
U – Unbelievable facility that is both clean and climate controlled!
C – Competitive pay at $12.27 per hour!
C – Current employees have the opportunity for referral bonuses. Don’t you want the opportunity to earn some extra cash?
E – Exceptional teamwork! Work as a team to help put our products that make a real difference in the world.
S – Service that can help you become successful in your new career
S – Simplified. Don’t make the process hard! Apply with us for fast service that gets you working as fast as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org