Are you wanting day hours? How about some extra cash for the holidays? Looking to gain more experience in custodial or janitorial?
We’ve got the position for you! This position is perfect for people looking to work during the day and who are looking for a short term assignment: approximately 3 months!
Manpower is looking for a custodial worker from the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday! No weekends!
General Job Duties:
- You will perform cleaning and janitorial duties by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming as well as dusting and cleaning offices floors daily.
- You will be responsible for maintaining, cleaning, and disinfecting all kitchen and break areas including but not limited to microwave, coffee pots, sink areas, washing dishes etc.
- Other duties include: cleaning restrooms and replenishing supplies, emptying garbage cans and reporting maintenance issues to the maintenance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience is preferred
- Capable of working with cleaning solutions and solvents.
- Following custodial and building maintenance practices and procedures and learn to operate custodial and building maintenance equipment.
- Must be able to handle the physical aspects of the job including repetitive movements such as bending, crouching, and motions of limbs such as hands and legs.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift
- Understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions as well as effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and written.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Tell your friends, tell your family! Call us at 605-696-1476 to schedule your interview today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com