SDSU Auxiliary Business Operations invites applications for the position of Marketing and Promotions Coordinator/University Bookstore. We are looking for a creative and innovative professional with a strong knowledge of E-commerce to join us on the campus of SDSU. This position is a 12 month – 100% position.
Development of annual marketing plans, oversee creative production, manage e-commerce store fronts, lead a customer relationship management implementation, and oversee all communications and materials for the office of Auxiliary Business Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or related field completed by the date of hire.
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing and e-commerce store front development and support.
- Experience creating and maintaining an engaging and socially relevant social media presence to include Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience and ability to collect and analyze marketing metrics for measuring marketing campaign return on investment.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional people skills and commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Experience with customer loyalty programs and customer relationship management software to in include implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in commercial photography and photo editing.
- Experience developing/managing budgets.
- Knowledge/Experience with technology, including but not limited to: HTML, Adobe Creative Suite. Web and Social Media Management.
- Experience with hardware and software support.
Commensurate with qualifications.
Position is open until filled with full consideration given to applications received by March 3, 2016.
SDSU accepts applications through an on-line employment site. To apply, visit: https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu, search by the position title, view the job announcement, and click on “apply for this posting.” The system will guide you through the electronic application form. The employment site will also require the attachment of a cover letter, which should specifically address how the candidate meets the qualifications as outlined in the advertisement; resume; and a reference page with the contact information for three professional references. Email applications will not be accepted. Please contact SDSU Human Resources at (605) 688-4128 or HR@sdstate.edu if you require assistance with this process.
SDSU is especially interested in candidates that can contribute to and/or coordinate course offerings that address the experiences of underrepresented minorities in organizations.
Any offer of employment is contingent on the university’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and/or university policies, including but not limited to, a criminal background check.
For questions on the position, contact Robert Carlson: Robert.Carlson@sdstate.edu or
South Dakota State University is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its faculty, staff and students. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Arrangements for accommodations required by disabilities can be made by emailing HR@sdstate.edu. SDSU prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected class in the offering of all educational programs and employment opportunities. Individuals with concerns regarding discrimination should contact: Equal Opportunity Officer/Title IX Coordinator, Human Resources, Administration 100, SDSU, Brookings, SD 57007. Phone: (605) 688-4128.
To apply for this job please visit yourfuture.sdbor.edu.