Website South Dakota Soybean Processors
Responsible to perform the necessary tasks to support the overall shipping, receiving, production, and sanitation standards of SDSP.
Essential job functions
1. Perform all tasks that are assigned during operational and non-operational times by the Food Sanitation Manager.
2. Maintain the designated Master Sanitation Schedule to SDSP sanitation standards.
3. Relief of process operator and material handler position as required by vacation schedules and operational needs.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Basic math skills
1. Ability to frequently bend, squat, climb, kneel, stand, walk, handle objects, and reach above shoulder level
2. Ability to occasionally sit, push/pull, and use fine finger movements
3. Ability to frequently carry/lift 25lbs. and occasionally carry/lift 25lbs to over 50 lbs.
1. Exposed to loud noise
2. Working around large pieces of processing equipment
3. Potentially exposed to grain dust and processing materials
4. Potential to operate power truck vehicles
5. Work includes indoor and outdoor working conditions
6. May works in confined quarters; and works on or around high structures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com