Job Title: Youth Development Specialist (grades 1st-3rd & 4th/5th)
The Youth Development Specialist is responsible for implementing the 5 key elements of positive youth development: fun, safety, recognition, opportunities & expectations and supportive relationships in their daily interactions with youth.
- Attend 100% of monthly all staff meetings, biweekly one on one meetings and biweekly team meetings.
- Assist your supervisor in creating quarterly performance plan goals and accomplish them by the end of each quarter.
- Provide daily feedback to supervisor on how the day went and how programs and the space can improve.
- High School Diploma
- Commitment to working four days a week
- Commitment to make class schedule for upcoming semester meet the scheduling needs of the Boys & Girls Club (if applicable)
- Commitment to working at the Club during the summer
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week, 3-6pm during school year and 35 hours a week during the summer
Apply by printing our application off our website at www.greatfuturessd.org or by stopping by the Club to pick one up at: 1126 Southland Lane, Brookings, SD 57006. Drop the application off at the Club, mail it to us, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com