Angela A. Geraets
1802 12th St S #7 605-351-2665
Brookings, SD 57006 firstname.lastname@example.org
Northcentral University Globe University
Mesa, Arizona Sioux Falls, SD
Anticipated Graduation Date: 2016 Graduation Date: March 2013
Master’s/PhD in Professional Counseling Bachelor’s of Applied Science: Criminal Justice
Online Associates of Applied Science: Criminal Justice
Willert Wellness and Chiropractic Brookings, SD May 2014 to Present
· Assisting patients to see the Doctor
· Finance ( Accounts receivable and payable)
· Medical notes for Massage Clients
· Claims (clearing house payments)
NLR Property Management Michigan/Brookings, SD April 2013 to Present
Prairie View Townhomes (Manager)
· Advise and assist tenants for the duration of their lease agreement
· Manage, maintain, and organize the property
· Finance (Accounts receivable and payable)
· Section 42 tax credit trained and maintain tenants files
· Compliance with state rules and regulations
Globe University Sioux Falls, SD July 2009 – June 2012 Program Chair (Manager)
· Advised and assisted students for the duration of the Massage Therapy program in the following facets: registration for classes, program selection, tutor/mentor/coach, externship coordinator, student retention and program completion, and review sessions for national boards.
· Managed, maintained, and organized the Massage Therapy program: instructor selection and placement, mentor/guide/coach appropriate teaching styles, administrative requirements, and accreditation.
· Community outreach to educate and build momentum for the Globe program. Liaison to employers for placing students in extern sites utilizing their preferred modalities and techniques.
· Instructor for Massage Therapy courses (average course load 4 / quarter) have taught levels from 100 to 500, also in different subjects.
Krave Brookings, SD December 2009 – March 2013 Massage Therapist
· Massage Therapy studio with six therapists on hand.
· Massage Therapist utilizing customer preferred techniques to provide relaxation and therapeutic relief
Angie’s Day Care Brookings, SD September 2007 – July 2009
· Provide care, nurturing and support for 10-child facility.
· Manage, maintain, provided planned activities, meals, and field trips
Sioux Falls Therapeutic Massage & Education Center (Manager) Sioux Falls, SD January 2002 – October 2006
· Instructor for a Massage Therapy education center providing 500 hours of instruction and industry-specific techniques.
· Ran and owned small Business
· Higher Education Instructor